AirQuest is an experienced prime contractor for public entities. AirQuest has or has had a prime contract with:
- Two (2) separate contracts with FDOT District IV (District-Wide Asbestos Consulting and SR-7 Asbestos Consulting).
- Two (2) separate contracts with FDOT District VI (District-Wide State Funds Asbestos Consulting and District-Wide Federal Funds Asbestos Consulting).
- The School District of Miami-Dade County (Asbestos, Indoor Air Quality, Lead Based Paint and Radon)
- The School District of Broward County (Asbestos)
- The School District of Palm Beach County (Indoor Air Quality).
- Broward County Risk Management Division (Asbestos, Indoor Air Quality, Mold).
- Miami-Dade Public Works (for Industrial Hygiene, Asbestos, Lead Based Paint, and Radon).
- City of Miami Gardens (Lead Based Paint).
- Palm Beach County Facilities (Indoor Air Quality).
- The City of Sunrise (Lead Based Paint).
In addition to being an experienced prime contractor, AirQuest is an experienced teaming partner on large government contracts. We have extensive experience subcontracting to large entities and teaming with small entities to provide our services on local, state and federal projects. Benefits of working with AirQuest include:
- Experienced and established niche environmental, industrial hygiene and safety consulting firm.
- Experienced working in over 30 states, the Pacific Islands, and Caribbean Islands.
- Experienced working with foreign governments.
- Professional health and safety consultants with security clearances.
- Financially sound subcontractor with excellent insurance capacity.
- Subcontracting to a Department of Transportation (US DOT) Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) firm.
- Subcontracting to a Federal Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB).