AirQuest Seeks Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit as demonstrated by the proven ability to engage, service, maintain, and delight clients. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial practitioner looking to expand his/her market base and join a team of dedicated professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating business, servicing clients, directing technical staff and subcontractors, development of new service offerings, report preparation and review, and client correspondence and satisfaction. Salary and profit sharing will be commensurate with profitability of the applicant’s generated workload. The position reports to the President/CEO.
- A minimum of 10-15 Years Environmental Health & Safety Experience.
- A Professional Designation (Professional Engineer, Professional Geologist, Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Safety Professional, etc.) is required.
- Must have a portable business portfolio of existing clients.
- Proven entrepreneurship as demonstrated through innovation in service offerings and growth.
- Excellent client service and management skills
- Oral communication skills
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to mentor other professionals and work successfully within a team environment
Please send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters please.