Why Choose AirQuest
With over 250 years of cumulative experience, a results-focused program, and dedication to protect human health and the environment, AirQuest stands as a leader in environmental consulting and industrial hygiene services. Our focus on client’s needs, competitive rates, and superior work product allows us to assist our clients in managing environmental concerns in a practical manner.
Working with each client to incorporate their specific needs, we provide the flexibility and personal service that allows us to build relationships and trust. In order to provide our clients the highest quality consulting services, AirQuest maintains a full time professional staff that includes Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Professional Geologists (PG), Professional Engineers (PE), Certified Safety Professional (CSP), and Licensed Asbestos Consultants (LAC). AirQuest is headquartered in Florida and with the support of various satellite offices we perform services throughout the country for clients, both public and private, who maintain a national presence.
Our focus on quality service and efficiency support our ability to work on complex projects that are multi-site and multi-practice. AirQuest’s personnel play an important role in the daily operation of the firm. They share in our success through continuing education, development, and personal responsibility, which lend to our shared commitment to our clients.
Associations and Affiliations
(877) 247-8146Or submit our form:
AirQuest has provided services to public and private firms as well as governmental, non-governmental and not-for profit organizations. We've conducted projects in more than half of the United States, several Caribbean Islands, and as far away as Midway Atoll, Pacific Ocean. Including:
• Department of the Navy
• The United States Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS)
• The United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
• The United States Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
• American International Group (AIG)
• Simon Malls
AirQuest and our personnel hold a variety of licenses, certifications, professional designations, & memberships. including:
• Licensed Asbestos Consulting Business, FL, NY, PR
• Department of Transportation — Certified DBE
• OSHA Health and Safety Certified for Hazardous Waste
• Certified Industrial Hygienist
• Certified Safety Professional
• US EPA Licensed for Lead Based Paint Activities - several states
• Licensed Radon Measurement Business, FL, NY
• Licensed Mold Assessors, FL, NY
• Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Growth oriented environmental and industrial hygiene consulting firm seeks a senior environmental, health & safety professional to join its team