As AirQuest Environmental, Inc. (“AirQuest”) continues to grow, we are in need of additional accounting support. We have an opportunity available for a full-time accounting assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient operation of accounting procedures to support our continued growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
- AP – enters vendor invoices and processes vendor payments.
- AR – creates client invoices, processes client’s receipts and collection procedures.
- Accurately enters timesheets and processes employees expense reports.
- Supports & assist management with any other accounting procedures.
- Bookkeeping experience.
- Payroll experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Deltek Ajera software experience is a plus!
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Thorough understanding of cost accounting.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Highly organized and great at prioritizing, multi-tasking and following up.
- Good problem solving abilities.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
Interested in this position? Please send your resume to email@example.com