AirQuest Capability Statement
AirQuest has provided professional services to public and private entities alike for over 18 years. Our focus on client’s needs, competitive rates, and superior work product allows clients such as the United States Army Corps of Engineers, Department of the Navy, the Federal Aviation Administration, Miami-Dade County, and Jacobs Engineering to continue to select us for their industrial hygiene and environmental consulting needs. We provide the flexibility and personal service that allows us to build relationships with our clients.
UEI: TT4SPYGNPGB6 | Cage Code: 3C1C5
Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
Primary NAICS Code
541620 Environmental Consulting Services
Secondary NAICS Codes
541690 Safety Consulting Services
562910 Remediation Services
541350 Building Inspection Services
541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
238910 Site Preparation Contractors
541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
561110 Office Administrative Services
561210 Facilities Support Services
561410 Document Preparation Services
561499 All Other Business Support Services
562111 Solid Waste Collection
Our experience includes security clearances, operating in electronically sensitive areas, working in remote and desolate areas, and coordinating with numerous entities. A sampling of our experience on federal projects is outlined below. Visit our project portfolio for detailed project information.
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Sole Source | Tyndall AFB Phase III| Hazardous Materials and Soil Assessments| W912DY20P0019 | 2020
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Sole Source | Tyndall AFB Phase II | Hazardous Materials and Soil Assessments| W912DY19P0053 | 2019
- US Army Corps of Engineers – Tyndall AFB | Hazardous Materials | W912DY19P0027 | 2019
- US Coast Guard – Sole Source | Asbestos and Lead | 70Z02318CP1 | 2018-2023
- National Guard BPA | Industrial Hygiene | W912JM-16-A-004 | 2016-2021
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs – Miami, FL | Asbestos Survey and Abatement Oversight | Various Contracts | 2016
- US Army Corp of Engineers, Seattle District – Joint Base Lewis McChord | Asbestos, Lead, Hazardous Materials | W912DW-15-P-0125 | November 2015
- NAVAIR: Department of the Navy – JRB Fort Worth | Industrial Hygiene | N68335-16P-0146 | 2017
- NAVAIR: Department of the Navy – JRB Fort Worth | Industrial Hygiene | N00421-14-P-0856 | 2016
- NAVAIR: Department of the Navy – NAS Solomons | Industrial Hygiene | N00421-14-P-0146 | 2014
- NAVAIR: Department of the Navy – NAS Jacksonville | Industrial Hygiene | N68335-16-P-0561 | 2017
- NAVAIR: Department of the Navy – NAS Jacksonville | Industrial Hygiene | N00421-13-P-0489 | 2014
- Connecticut Air National Guard | Hazardous Materials, Metal Contamination | 2014
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs – Gainesville, FL | Asbestos Survey and Abatement Oversight | VA-248-P-1780 | 2013
- Patrick’s Air Force Base | Lead Paint and Soil Contamination | W912DQ-10-C-4020 | 2012
- Bureau of Land Management – Eureka, Nevada | Hazardous Materials Abatement and Demolition | 2012
- Federal Aviation Administration – Miami, Jacksonville, Memphis, Houston, and Cleveland Air Route Traffic Control Centers | Asbestos, Mold, and Lead-Based Paint | FCWC3107-S16-0001 | 2016
- US Fish and Wildlife Service – Midway Atoll, Pacific Ocean | Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Hazardous Materials | GS10F0125W | 2011
- Federal Aviation Administration – Oregon and Washington Air Traffic Control Towers | Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint | 2016
- Bureau of Land Management – Rapides Parrish, Louisiana | Asbestos | 2010
In addition to being an experienced prime contractor, AirQuest is an experienced teaming partner on large government contracts. We have extensive experience subcontracting to large entities and teaming with small entities to provide our services on local, state, and federal projects. Benefits of working with AirQuest include:
- Experienced and established niche environmental, industrial hygiene, and safety consulting firm.
- Experienced working in over 30 states, the Pacific Islands, and Caribbean Islands.
- Experienced working with foreign governments.
- Professional health and safety consultants with security clearances.
- Financially sound subcontractor with excellent insurance capacity.
- Subcontracting to a Department of Transportation (US DOT) Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firm.
- Subcontracting to a Federal Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB).
- Government Contracting
- Cost Accounting with Certified Overhead Rates
For Quotes or Inquiries Contact:
Madison Brochin, Business Development Consultant | firstname.lastname@example.org | (518) 934-4110