For immediate assistance, please call: (877)247-8146
or e-mail us at DisasterResponse@airquestinc.com
During emergency conditions, AirQuest has been a trusted resource for disaster response consulting. Above all, we understand the importance of restoring your property. AirQuest is equipped with the knowledge and experience to improve your facility’s conditions quickly and efficiently to return it to its regular, working state.
AirQuest has experience with:
- Office Buildings
- Educational Facilities
- Government Buildings
- Retail Stores
- Single Family Homes
- Multi-Family Buildings
How we work:
The first step to any solution is assessing the damage. AirQuest will help identify the problem and its source to recommend appropriate solutions.
AirQuest can help you create a customized remediation plan to ensure a smooth process with remediation partners to restore your business.
AirQuest’s ultimate goal is to assist our clients to reduce future risk. With assisting in management and implementation of a plan, we will help better prepare you to take action if or when problems occur.
AirQuest’s personnel hold the following certifications in emergency management response:
- FEMA Environmental Health Training in Emergency Response (EHTER) – Operations
- FEMA IS-00100.b Incident Command System ICS-100
- FEMA IS-00200.b ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incident, ICS-200
- FEMA IS-00700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS) an Introduction
- FEMA IS-00906 Basic Workplace Security Awareness
- FEMA IS-00907 Active Shooter
- FEMA IS-00914 Surveillance Awareness