AirQuest scientists have served as expert witnesses in a variety of cases and have testified in Superior Courts in Florida, California, Arizona, and Nevada. Our education, background, and experience contributes to their credibility when it matters most.
Our experience includes development of expert witness reports and affidavits, testimony at hearings, in deposition, or at trial, and litigation support services including bates numbering and cataloging and databasing volumes of data.
Types of cases in which we have provided our expertise include:
- Mold contamination in residential and commercial buildings.
- Accidents involving consumer products such as cleaners, pesticides, disinfectants, cosmetics, etc.
- Accidents involving industrial hazardous chemical products.
- Chemical flammability.
- Labeling of consumer and industrial hazardous chemical products.
- Worker compensation claims involving toxic chemical exposure.
- Retrospective toxic chemical exposure assessments on a variety of chemicals in a wide variety of industrial, commercial and domestic settings.
- Asbestos contamination in residential and commercial buildings.
- Indoor air quality issues in office buildings.